I can’t believe this.
I don’t feel like talking about it either, so I might as well write about it.
The Scouter’s broken.
We were up against this giant, David’s mom or whatever, and when she reached for Eross when we stood on her eye, the gust swept it right off me.
And now it’s in pieces because
The writing stops here, dots of red liquid are found on the page. They look like the dried droplets of a potion of healing
Writing resumes after stains
MET THE REST OF THE GUILD
KNOCKED OUT BY TWITCHY THAT FOOL AND HIS HORRIBLE TRIGGER FINGER
DREAMT OF A HUGE TREE
TALKED WITH EVERYONE ELSE
THE STRANGER WAS MOODY
PEOPLE HAD SIMILAR DREAMS
KNEW SOMETHING WAS BAD
NOW SCOUTER IS BROKEN
NO IDEA WHAT TO DO
PACKED UP AND LEFT
CHASED BY DAVID’S MOM
KNOCKED HER DOWN
GOT SWALLOWED BY THE MOM
FOUGHT MY WAY OUT WITH TELEPORTATION MAGIC
ALMOST BROKE MY KHOPESH
PRIMAL IS FANTASTIC
LOST THE SCOUTER
THE STRANGER WAS DANCING AMAZINGLY
DIVINE IS ALSO FANTASTIC
EROSS HAD AN OFF DAY
FOUND THE SCOUTER
THEY POURED A POTION ON IT.
NEED WAY TO FIX IT.
The handwriting on the parchment is aggressive both in nature and tone, as all words seem to have been written as if the pen was being held in a fist.
- Everyone had the same dream, but with variations. Eross saw multiple copies of himself, KU-RO saw the Gods “dancing”, Kyu saw scholars, and The Stranger did not reveal what his version of the dream was.
- The cannons brought by the guild were used as large blunderbusses to fight David’s mother, who screamed that David was grounded.
- Kyu has become comfortable again with teleportation magic, as well as invincibility magic.
- Blue smoke is rising out of the scouter.
- Eross discovers there is a tattoo on his shoulder. Kyu identifies the tattoo as a Kraatitian Army rank tattoo that is given to each soldier. He continues to ask Eross questions, trying to piece together whatever information Kyu receives from Eross’s memory.
- Kyu cannot contact DA from where they are.
- The celestial timepiece shows that 4 dots are converging. Ever seems to know what they are, but there has not been enough time for them to talk about it.